At Tendu Leaf Jungle Resort, all our 24 cottages are spread out at an area of 12 acres. Under the current scenario these are ideal for guests to stay post lockdown as social distancing norms can be automatically followed . With practices like express and contact less check in, customised meal timings for each guests we are all geared up to welcome guests. With TOFT certification for sustainable practices like extensive use of solar power, minimal usage of plastic, recycled materials we have undertaken every step to ensure that your visit to us is right under the nature’s lap. Our ever growing emphasis on planting more and more trees, both inside as well as around the resort is a testimony to the same.
We are closely monitoring and following WHO and Ministry of Health & family affairs, Government of India guidelines. The well-being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance to us. We are also coordinating very closely with all local government health authorities.
· As a precaution we are training all our team members on COVID-19 prevention and surveillance. Special attention is being paid to maintain hand hygiene through proper and frequent hand washing.
· Repeated surface cleaning and sanitization of all areas, increased access to our team members and guests to alcohol based sanitizers at prominent locations is followed as a protocol
· We are using cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms before they are assigned to an arrival guest, with special attention to high touch items like door and wardrobe handles, telephones, TV remotes etc in rooms
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces with focus on high contact areas like front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys
· In the areas where our team members work, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning with special attention to high touch areas like staff entrances, locker rooms, staff offices, Laundry to name a few